The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.