- What are the advantages of working in a team and why should you care?
- What are the three core management responsibilities and what does this mean for team members?
- What three elements should be addressed to avoid ending up with a dysfunctional team?
Team Life Cycle
- How teams progress over time
- How quickly can teams go from one stage to another towards the ideal team?
- What are the ideal leadership styles for an ideal team?
- What roles can each team member take and how does this affect the rest of the team?
- What are the positive and negative qualities of these roles?
- What are the examples of these roles?
- What combinations of roles do you need to have in an ideal team?
- Which types of people are ideal for which types of roles?
- How to visualise a team’s communication channels
- How to identify isolated, overloaded, under-loaded, critical and other types of members? What does this mean for a team
- What are structural components of a team and how do they contribute to a team’s success?
- How does IQ compare with EQ in teams
- What is empathy?
- How to deliver an empathic communication
- How to give and receive feedback
- How to praise
- How to take advantage of non-verbal communications and body language
- How to systematically manage teams based on their maturity
- How to encourage teams to solve problems collectively
- How to increase a team’s efficiency using peer-to-peer and management coaching
- What techniques lead to increase bonding, trust and professionalism in teams