The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices and data.
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.