1 – APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE PATTERNS IN AZURE
- Locate and reference the Cloud Design Patterns documentation.
- Locate and reference the Azure Architecture Center.
- Describe various patterns pulled from the Cloud Design Patterns.
2 – BUILDING AZURE IAAS-BASED SERVER APPLICATIONS (ADSK)
- Design an availability set for one or more virtual machines.
- Describe the differences between fault and update domains.
- Author a VM Scale Set ARM template.
- Join a virtualized machine to a domain either in Azure or on a hybrid network.
3 – NETWORKING AZURE APPLICATION COMPONENTS
- Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure.
- Compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity.
- Distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers.
- Design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
4 – INTEGRATING AZURE SOLUTION COMPONENTS USING MESSAGING SERVICES
- Compare Storage Queues to Service Bus Queues.
- Identify when to use Azure Functions or Logic Apps for integration components in a solution.
- Describe the differences between IoT Hubs, Event Hubs and Time Series Insights.