- Why organisations fail?
- What are various types of change?
- What are various phases of growth?
- What are major established theories on change management and how do they compare with each other?
- What is the difference between leading and managing?
How Change Affects People
- How do people respond to change?
- What goes through people’s mind when they are confronted with change in different stages?
- How ideas spread and what does this mean for change management?
How Organisational Change Works
- What are the 8 stages of change and what should you consider in each stage to maximise the likelihood of success?
- What are the principles of effective change?
- What are the common problems when managing changes that if neglected can seriously impact the change process?
- Why people resist change?
- How can you deal with this resistance?
- What are the techniques available to persuade people on change?
- How can you engage stakeholders considering their power and interest?
How to Manage Change
- What are the critical three components of a change management programme?
- What tools can you use to manage and monitor employee skills and identify skill gaps?
- How to develop employee skill profile
- What are various options in filling these skill gaps and what are each methods advantages and disadvantages?
Mentoring, Coaching and Motivating
- How critical is motivation in the context of change management?
- What is Skill/Will Matrix and how can you use it for coaching and managing change?
- What is mentoring, what is coaching and what is the difference between them?
- How can you use the GROW model to provide effective coaching?
- What are the tools used for brainstorming ideas on change and structuring your plans and activities?
- What tools can you use to identify what works for change and what works against it?
- What tools can you use to monitor the scope of change and make sure that your plans are consistent and are applied at the right level?