What is Coaching
- What is the difference between coaching and other kinds of instructional methods?
- How should you sequence your coaching?
- What should you talk about first?
- What are the principles of coaching that you must adhere to?
- What is formal and informal coaching and how do they differ?
- What are the best formal systems of coaching and how can you implement them at work?
- How can you integrate your coaching with HR performance appraisals?
- How to raise the awareness of a coachee
- How can you use coaching in line with your management responsibilities?
- What is peer coaching?
How to Motivate
- What are the main human needs?
- How to benefit from a variety of behavioural models to predict and motivate others
- How to take advantage of the power of motivation in coaching
How to Sequence Your Statements
- What is the GROW model?
- What kinds of questions should you ask in each stage of the GROW model?
- How to encourage others in the right direction
- How do humans learn and how can you use their natural learning habits while coaching to get maximum results?
How to Ask Questions
- What kinds of questions are ineffective in coaching and why?
- What results do you obtain from asking each type of question and how can you use this knowledge to coach?
- What types of questions can you ask and what are their pros and cons?
- What are open and closed questions and how can they help when coaching?
How to Give Feedback
- How to assess the coachee and provide valuable guidance
- How to give effective feedback
- How to overcome internal barriers while coaching
- How to overcome resistance to change or coaching