What is Groupthink?
- What is the origin of groupthink?
- How does groupthink affect the performance of a team?
- How can you identify the symptoms of groupthink?
- What strategies can you use to prevent groupthink?
How to Manage Agreement
- What happens when agreement is not managed well?
- What are the symptoms of badly managed agreement?
- What are the 5 main landmarks that help identify if there is a problem in the team?
- What methodologies can help you address agreement issues?
How to Empower a Team
- How can you help team members to achieve better results and feel more capable?
- What strategies help prevent team members from falling into negative and destructive mentality?
- What are the two useful principles you can apply to yourself and your team to increase self-esteem and subsequently team productivity?
- What is the effect of self-fulfilling prophecies on a team and how to manage it?
How to Provide Balanced Management
- What are the fundamental contrasting forces at play while managing a team?
- How to spot a management bias and what to aim for in order to address such biases
- How can these contrasting forces lead to a downward spiral of mismanagement leading to a destructive mentality by a leader?
How to Manage Conflicts
- What kind of conflicts can you expect in a team?
- Are all conflicts bad?
- What statements might lead to a confrontational conversation?
- How can you handle and avoid such confrontational conversations?
- How to use conflict mapping to address conflicts in a team
How to Mediate
- Why do you need mediation strategies?
- What are the best-practice guidelines when mediating?
- How to take advantage of the 7-Step Technique to Mediate
What is Impact Analysis?
- Where and why should you use an impact analysis?
- What are the results of an impact analysis?
- How can you use an Impact Analysis Tool to systematically analyse decision making?