This course is targeted toward an IT Professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students should have a minimum of 10 years experience including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- implement security design and solutions.
- manage risk, policies and procedures within an enterprise..
- integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- conduct security research and analysis.
CompTIA Security+ Certification
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification